Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Learning about Learning 2.1

The learning 2.1 activity that I chose to look at was Thing 45: Go With the Flow which is all about mind maps and flowcharts - I looked at two different web-based tools for creating this type of graphic: bubbl.us and Gliffy.

bubbl.us is an easy to use tool for creating mind maps - easy that is until you try to export or embed the image you have created, their help is non-existent! as you can see from my mind map I had lots of ideas about how this technology could be used in libraries, including brainstorming, project management, promotional literature and information literacy. I could see a direct tie in with the information road maps that were discussed at the Sharecase.



Gliffy is similar to bubbl.us but also has this nifty floor plan creator.

No comments: